How many and what kind of LOST references will there by FC3?

#1 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -

They will reference the shit outta Lost in this game. I predict "The Hatch", some kind of Dharma product and a character that is very similar to a Lost cast member.

#2 Posted by Xdsk (268 posts) -

I thought Lost was old news by now.   

But there will be exactly 7 lost references.

#3 Posted by ToRo (209 posts) -

@Xdsk: Just because something is "old" doesn't stop it from being popular. Look at Oprah.

#4 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

the hatch, the well, jacobs cabin, the heart of the island...and possibly some smoke ticking noises in the distance

#5 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

Polar bears

#6 Posted by Creamypies (4066 posts) -

That fat dude with the hair. I don't know much about Lost, but he's the one character I remember from it.

#7 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

I hate LOST and I like Far Cry 2. I don't want any LOST crap in Far Cry 3.

#8 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

what?

#9 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Hopefully it will have no references.

#10 Posted by obcdexter (602 posts) -

It'll feature a super crappy ending, probably.

#11 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

Why would they? Because it's on an island?

#12 Posted by atomic_dumpling (2473 posts) -
@Vodun said:

Why would they? Because it's on an island?

Sam & Max did it for that exact reason - which I found yawn-inducing. Between this, Just Cause 2 and a dozen other games those Lost references are clearly done.
#13 Posted by ProfessorEss (7382 posts) -

I have my fingers crossed for "ZERO".

#14 Posted by 24Carrot (66 posts) -

I predict you'll be moving from island to island on a boat or a raft or something and out of the silent darkness emerges... 

#15 Posted by Toxin066 (3289 posts) -

The ultimate weapon will hold 4 8 15 16 23 42 rounds.

#16 Posted by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -

Or how about they stay off that shit and just have an Island like in Far Cry 1....

#17 Posted by bartok (2483 posts) -

All of them.

#18 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

First they tell you that death is permanent, then after beating the game without dying it turns out that the main enemy was magically forbidden from killing you the whole time.

Probably the only way to die is to not press the menu button every 1.08 minutes like the game tells you to. Except that button probably does nothing and is just a huge waste of time so why not stop pressing and see what happens.

#19 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

LOST is to old, remember when LOST was like a big thing?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.