Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

Is the co-op as dynamic as the Campaign?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lukeweizer

I've been hearing a lot about how great & dynamic the Campaign is. But I haven't heard much about the co-op. Is it as crazy and unpredictable as the Campaign? Long story short, I need to decide between getting the 360 version or the PC version. If I got the 360 version, I'd be able to play co-op with a couple friends. If I got it on PC, the game would run and look better, but probably only play with 1 other friend (if he even gets the PC version). Is the co-op experience even worth basing my purchase choice off of? I haven't even mentioned how little my 2 friends and I even play together right now. We're always too busy. I hate people. They're the worst.

deerokus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By deerokus

The co-op is structured like left 4 dead, though the actual moment-to-moment gameplay is obviously Far Cry 3 style. It's pretty fun.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BasketSnake

I just crossed over to the last part of the game after eight and a half hours. I almost feel like leaving the game at this point. I've done most of the hunting to get the extra pouches and went mostly with the story missions but it's getting tedious. Initially I thought I'd be collecting everything but after three hours I realized there was no way I was going to bother.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.