Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

Meet Hoyt (Trailer)

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

So far, I must say I'm really liking what they've shown of Far Cry 3's characters. If what they've shown in trailers is something that holds in the actual game, FC3 might have the best video game villains in a long time, at least for me.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

I can't help but thinking that all of these characters are far too over the top in this game. Anyway, I'm definitely going to pick this up; I suppose I'm just hoping for more exploration and fewer cartoon characters.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BabyChooChoo

...and, once again, my hopes for a True Blood x Far Cry crossover are crushed.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By colourful_hippie

It might just be me but it seems like there are a shit ton of characters in this game because it feels like there are bunch of "character" trailers being posted. Shame I have to make this game be the one to wait for a price cut which hopefully shouldn't be too long for the PC version. There's too many other stuff on my list to get.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Genkkaku

Everytime I see more of this game (especially after that 14 minute preview), It looks like it has the potential to be my game of the year..

I also think the characters look pretty interesting, also the fact that they seem to be differentiating them by accents could be interesting and cool

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By djou

I agree that there have been too many character trailers. I imagine most of these folks will just turn out to be NPC quest givers.

The E3 gameplay footage looked intense/amazing and the coop a lot of fun. Not sure why there isn't more of that...

With an open world game there are probably a shitload of quest/areas to show off, it would make me way more interested in the game if I saw more of this.

I was cautiously optimistic enough to pre-order, but my patience is wearing thin. The game was delayed from September to December and now there's scant update on actual gameplay. Everything I've seen so far are controlled test like the E3 stuff.

I hope there's a GB livestream day of release.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.