Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

needs a new game plus.

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spyder335

would of been awesome if there was an option to start a new game with your maxed out brody. Or it would of been better if jason dies in the beginning snd you play as his brother who was in the army to explain his commando ninja skills.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

When you complete the game, you can still go around the open world though, right?

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@Baillie said:

When you complete the game, you can still go around the open world though, right?

Yes, but I do agree with the OP that parts should be made re-playable with your new upgrades -- that'd be pretty cool.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @spyder335 said:

Or it would of been better if jason dies in the beginning snd you play as his brother who was in the army to explain his commando ninja skills.

Why.....
    Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

How about DLC where you play as Vaas, have his origin story where you have to take over the island from the natives so capturing the posts for the rebels, capturing animals for export. Have alot of Vaas dialogue from the 1st person, like your wandering though the forest and he just starts singing "Gin and Juice" for no apparent reason.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

I think they should just say fuck it and put out a DLC that adds Dinosaurs.

EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

How about DLC where you play as Vaas, have his origin story where you have to take over the island from the natives so capturing the posts for the rebels, capturing animals for export. Have alot of Vaas dialogue from the 1st person, like your wandering though the forest and he just starts singing "Gin and Juice" for no apparent reason.

Yeah I was thinking about this too. A Vaas prequel would probably be really awesome, but I dunno about having it written by the same writers as the ones for Far Cry 3's story -- they might ruin it.

The one thing I'd really hate about a Vaas prequel though would be it having to inevitably end with Vaas being subordinate to Hoyt. That sucks. I want an "alternate history" scneario where Vaas goes all the way with his insanity and not only usurps him but tortures Hoyt before offing him and taking over the slave trade for himself.

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spyder335
    @Baillie

Yeah you can buy once you take over all outposts finish all the missions ect there isn't a whole lot to do besides explore but there's only danger from animals
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Devil240Z

@JeanLuc said:

I think they should just say fuck it and put out a DLC that adds Dinosaurs.

I swear I heard an AI dude talking about dinosaurs.

EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@Devil240Z: I think that's a reference to the original Far Cry's CryEngine proof-of-concept demo called X-isle: Dinosaur Island.

It'd be awesome if they actually just dropped dinosaurs into Rook Island as legit DLC though.

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By living4theday258

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

I would play the hell out of that DLC

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.