PC uPlay friend thread!! Post your uPlay name here

#1 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

nasirum

I'm using a decent VPN to play until Tuesday, not sure how laggy I'd be on co-op, not really interested in multiplayer til I can get better ping.

#2 Posted by zenmastah (915 posts) -

Same nic on Uplay and from Finland so with the US folks the time difference might be a problem.

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4351 posts) -

@murisan: So using the VPN to unlock it early on Steam worked?

#4 Posted by MikkaQ (10290 posts) -

@murisan: You don't have to use the VPN to play online if you've unlocked it early. Just relaunch steam in offline mode and Uplay will still work online just fine, no VAC ban risks there. I've been playing co-op without it just fine.

#5 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: Yep. Unlocked it on Wednesday the 28th with the Australian node of my VPN.

oh shit, I didn't even think about that. I don't need to use the VPN to play online if I do Steam offline and uPlay online... you so smart.

#6 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -
@murisan What VPN are you using?
#7 Edited by Morka (161 posts) -

uPlay nisk is Morka2k. Add me, and I'll join for some coop funtime :)

Edit: Added everyone :)

#8 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Legend said:

@murisan What VPN are you using?

I use Private Internet Access. No logs, lots of nodes.

#9 Posted by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

uplay same as name here: fox01313

Just got the game on pc (retail NA version) so it's going to be a little while before going into the multiplayer/co-op.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.