Steam names list for Co-op

#1 Posted by Kri0s (87 posts) -

add me-

krios1983

#2 Edited by djou (877 posts) -

Just finished building my PC last week specifically for FC3. Add me and we'll play.

Steam name: jou321

edit: this is also my uplay and origin id

#3 Posted by owack6 (220 posts) -

You can add me Owack6 on Steam.

#4 Posted by Supes (38 posts) -

Can add me as supes226

#5 Posted by Wampa1 (712 posts) -

Should we include Uplay accounts to? In the UK that's the only way we have access to it.

#6 Posted by demontrace (84 posts) -

demontrace on steam

#7 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Wampa1 said:

Should we include Uplay accounts to? In the UK that's the only way we have access to it.

uplay is the only way to invite people to games anyway. im assuming everyone here used their steam name for their uplay name, i hope they're posting their uplay name

#8 Posted by Wampa1 (712 posts) -

@murisan: I was hoping as much myself, but my Uplay name is different from my steam account. So it wouldn't be surprising if others had the same issue.

#9 Posted by Morka (162 posts) -

uplay name is Morka2k. Always up for hot coop action :)

#10 Posted by theMixxer (41 posts) -

Both my UPlay name and my Steam name is: theMixxer . Would love to play some co-op so feel free to add me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.