pentigram's Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) review

• pentigram wrote this review on .
  • pentigram has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for Delete

What a surprise.

Okay, I admit it. I went into this one with a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. It surprised the !@#$ out of me. The storyline is amazing, the FPS (Frames per Second) is smooth, and crisp (most of the time) and the game mechanic are amazing. I've not played any of the other Far Cry's, but this one makes me want to go to the store, and pick it up. The only reason this title is lacking the entire "5" stars is because it's online (VS, and Co-op) really "isn't there.." I mean it is "there", but only barely. It's been done way too many times, and that's not to say it's a bad thing, but it just doesn't bring anything new to the table as far as that goes. As much as I would love to say this game is for everyone IT'S NOT! It is easily rated "M" for a reason. There are times in the story where I have to look aware due to disturbing content, but all together I love this game, and I think you will too.