Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

Far Cry 4 Xbox One controls

flushpockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I've been playing FC4 on the Xbox and I feel very frustrated with how loose the aiming feels. I know a lot of people think the sticks are too loose, but I haven't had any issues with other games i have played. Halo and Call of Duty AW feel fine. So my question is, has anyone played the Xbox version and either PC with a controller, or the PS4 version? Do those versions feel tighter, or is it just the game itself that feels loose? I have played FC3 on PC with a controller and that felt tight and responsive to me. Thanks for any feedback.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GERALTITUDE

The PS4 version and PC version (360 controller) don't feel loose to me, but this is a such a hard question to answer because of its inherent subjectivity / physical difference between your thumbs' muscle tissue and mine.

Anywhom!

Is there not a sensitivity setting in the menu? Not at home now or I would look but I'd assume there is an aim sensitivity slider you can mess with in Settings.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zella

I haven't felt any aiming issues on the PS4. Only played a bit with the Xbox One controller at a buddy's place and I did think the sticks felt loose. Maybe this is just a combination of that paired with the generally aiming in Far Cry 4 making it feel particularly loose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.