Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

PSN Friends for Co-Op on PS4

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey duders - let's fill out our friends list for a little Co-Op outpost mayhem.

BigEOneAndOnly - Central time Zone

archimedes83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Etseq - Mountain time

bearklaw19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I3randeno EST. always looking for more people for my friends list, loving this game so far cant get enough of it.

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

KevSco42

Let's kill rhinos with grenade launchers!

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Devil240Z

I need someone to help me get the co-op trophies. (liberate an outpost as Hurk, and Do a vehicle takedown from the passenger seat)

Been trying all day to get into a random coop session but it never works.

OK I GOT THOSE TROPHIES! the way I got the vehicle takedown from the passenger seat was nuts.

I didn't even have any help from the guy who joined my coop game.

Sometimes you will come across people with a broken car and you can fix it for them. Well that happened I fixed their car then I got in the passenger seat which you cant do in single player. The AI guy who owned the car got back in and started driving then he saw a pagan supply truck and started driving after it and the rest was history.

I have a video of the whole thing.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.