sohail12345's Far Cry: Vengeance (Wii) review

crap

I wish i was dead playing this game. this game is abyismal in the fact as the game would be played better on the nes for its crapness. The storyline of farcry vengeance is abyismal as you play a character named jack carver and thats all in know about the story line because the game didnot tell us about the story line.The sound is crap its starts for about 20 seconds and then stops whats the point in that.The last thing i would like to talk about is the lame and crap multiplayer mode. 2 modes what were ubisoft thinking about. I urge first time wii players to not look at this game and if you have this game at home please burn it!!!