sults's Far Cry (PC) review

• sults wrote this review on .

Great game

I truly enjoyed this game. It has good graphics even for year 2008. The locations and objectives never get repetitive. Enemy AI could be little bit better, but there's not much to complain on that part either.
Storyline is pretty superficial/typical for shooters, but that is highly compensated with gameplay. Although the game is linear, you can still choose different tactics and/or routes to get things done.
Therefore I highly recommend this game for everyone, who like first person shooters.

Other reviews for Far Cry (PC)

Far Cry Review by VAC 0

This was easierly one of the best games thats hit the PC market in a very long time. As a first person shooter lover myself, i felt like a lot of these games were becoming tiresome and dull to be honest.  I remember seeing pictures and screenshots in magazines and online about this game a good 6 months before it came out and was imediately wow'd out by it. Its every you want in a decent FPS and had a fairly decent multiplayer aswell, considering it wasn't its main feature.The graphics were State...