Giant Bomb clan

#1 Posted by adoggz (2042 posts) -

ok guys, since this game is the new hit multiplayer game of the season we are going to need a clan to rep us. Whos with me?

#2 Posted by Pepsiman (2459 posts) -

I can totally get behind this idea. But whatever shall the name of this clan be? Ideally we need copious amounts of xX and Xx.

#3 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -
@Pepsiman said:
" I can totally get behind this idea. But whatever shall the name of this clan be? Ideally we need copious amounts of xX and Xx. "
xXXX420XXXx 

simple and to the point. You know what they are farming in that game...
#4 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

Still waiting for someone to send me a gift copy of the game on Steam. Then I will gladly join a clan.

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

i approve of this idea 

#6 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

Maybe it's just the Harvest Moon/Rune Factory fan within me but I really do want to enjoy this simulator.

#7 Posted by Upfish (45 posts) -
@Pepsiman said:
" I can totally get behind this idea. But whatever shall the name of this clan be? Ideally we need copious amounts of xX and Xx. "
There's really only one choice: xXPigStickersXx
#8 Posted by adoggz (2042 posts) -
@Upfish said:
" @Pepsiman said:
There's really only one choice: xXPigStickersXx "
not enough 420 though 420xXPigStickersXx is loads better.
#9 Posted by Pedro (80 posts) -

For some random reason I ordered this used off amazon for £4!! Im in favour of xXPigStickersXx or of course NeonLobsters... Now to go an figure out how to work a farm before my copy arrives!!

#10 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -
@adoggz said:
" @Upfish said:
" @Pepsiman said:
not enough 420 though 420xXPigStickersXx is loads better. "
xXx420xXxP1g5t1ck3r5xXx420xXx 

It's short, easy to remember, and convenient.  
#11 Posted by Morka (161 posts) -

I can totally get behind this idea. :D

#12 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -
@adoggz said:
" @Upfish said:
" @Pepsiman said:
One must never place anything before the leading X's.
#13 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5250 posts) -
@extremeradical said:

" @adoggz said:

" @Upfish said:
" @Pepsiman said:
xXx420xXxP1g5t1ck3r5xXx420xXx 

Gotta intimidate all those noob farmers out there and throw their game off. I'm totally rushing the seeder implement every match.
#14 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

xQuickSniperx

#15 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

This idea makes me want to buy this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.