Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

reaper death

gekodude44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gekodude44

i was playing a short 1v1 match to test out some things and at the end when i became the reaper dude... i sat under water for a while and eventually i died... three glowing rainbow balls came out of me and i picked them up and stuff but couldn't find out what they are for... can anyone tell me?

ST1LL_iLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ST1LL_iLL

I was on the playstation forums earlier, and a forumer said, if the reaper dies he drops 3 rainbow balls. If anyone picks them up like the would a hat, then they would become the reaper.

Gav47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Gav47

Can the reaper be killed by other players though? The same happened to me when I got the last kill in the match and I was able to carve my way through any one in seconds. Maybe the developer put the reaper in for a bit of fun while the next match loads.

ST1LL_iLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ST1LL_iLL
    @Gav47 said:
    " Can the reaper be killed by other players though? The same happened to me when I got the last kill in the match and I was able to carve my way through any one in seconds. Maybe the developer put the reaper in for a bit of fun while the next match loads. "
    I think that as well. Yes the reaper can be killed by other players. Apparently, if you have the highest score of the match, and you happen to be on the winning team, you get the reaper. If you have the highest score of the match, and are on the losing team, you become a giant chicken. I've seen the reaper, but have yet to see a giant chicken.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I thought the rainbow orbs turned people into chickens.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.