Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

whats your favorite mage

gekodude44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gekodude44
    MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By MAST

I like Fire because it's mass death. I would enjoy Frost, but it seemed like it just doesn't freeze for very long at all. I charge up the freeze attack to full power, and it doesn't seem to freeze the enemy for even a full second. So i dunno, makes me not like Frost very much. You can't kill anyone with it very easily, and it doesn't freeze for very long. Which is the entire point of Frost.

Choobies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Choobies

Full charge for not even a full second freeze?  I think you need to be sure you've ACTUALLY fully charged, because the full charge has the tips of the snowflake filled out, too, not just the hexagon border.  Try it again next game and look closely or something.  I don't use Ice mage much so maybe I'm a bit off on the freeze time.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fr0br0

Frost not fully charged is useless. And it's funnier to see people on fire to run for water.

leumas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By leumas

For those of you who've never played World of Warcraft, the game mechanics are very similiar to all of the classes.  The ice mage is very quick with the AE (area effect) charge so just hold and release as fast as possible around your enemies and it'll cause them to studder step.  If you are ever up against  a warrior or bomber, it's an easy 1v1 cause they can't touch you if done right.  This frost class also is the easiest to win points on any map cause you receive points for just freezing, not killing.

Fire mage is amazing because if you fully charge the AE then it will leave a clothy (priest, mage, bomber) with less than one heart left and it leaves a DoT (damage over time) which pretty much finishes them off if not healed. 

If any of you mages ever play with a partner, do a duo mage combo where the fire mage always charges fully and the ice mage constantly spams his fast as fast as possible.  Mucho points for you two and more mucho frustration for your opponents... =)

leumas

Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vision

It really depends on the situation but as Leumas says 2 good mages together = points.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Red

Fire. Burn.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Fire, Though the priest is the best in terms of points production.

Xiemos2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Xiemos2

Ice gives you about 5000x as many points as fire, but I usually prefer fire, it's like the mini-pyro of FP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.