What's the worst video game fatality move ever?

#1 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

I think the worst one is in Primal Rage. One of the dinosaurs/mammals  jumps into the water - that's it. I think you're supposed to assume he/she poisons the water supply and someday the opposing character is supposed to drink it and die.

#2 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -

Theres no such thing called a "bad Fatality"

Fatality = Awesome.
#3 Edited by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -

best Fatality = Aerith
worst Fatality = EDITED OUT

#4 Posted by drsalvador (108 posts) -

I didn't like quan chi's neck stretcher from Mortal Kombat: DA

#5 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:

worst Fatality = Roman/Kate"
dont fucking post stuff like that . there are people who have not finished the game. LIKE ME
#6 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"

Babalities were just awful in the MK games.  Initially, they were pretty funny, but after a while... ugh.

"
yeah but thats why the topic specified fatalities as we all know babalaties and friendships sucked ass. The quan chi neck stretch one was abysmal. i have to vote for that primal rage one already mentioned as not only were most of them lame but they required retarded button combinations to do

#7 Posted by HistoryInRust (6221 posts) -

Worst Fatality?  I can best summarize it with a quotation:

"Boba Fett?  Boba Fett?  Where?" 

#8 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (5804 posts) -
Lemegeton - Sorry, thought we were talking finishers in general.  The aforementioned neck stretch is awful.  I also got annoyed with the acid bath arena fatality in one of the Mortal Kombats.  The fatality itself wasn't bad, but it was way overused back in my local arcade.
#9 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -

There i edited it.
I was just answering the question though

#10 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Best fatality:

#11 Posted by jakob187 (21514 posts) -

Worst fatality ever is anything done by Liu Kang.  Hopefully...they just permanently kill him off one day.

#12 Edited by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Jax's giant foot stomp fatality in Mortal Kombat 3. Jax disappears, then apparently he grows to like 200 feet tall and his enormous foot steps on his opponent and crushes him. Totally stupid.

Honorable mention: Quan Chi's "neck stretch" fatality in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. He jumps up onto his opponent's shoulders, grabs their head and pulls it up until their neck is like 5 feet long, then the opponent falls over. One of MKDA's coolest characters, and unfortunately he's plagued with this God-awful fatality.

#13 Posted by Damonation (556 posts) -

The worst fatalities were the Create-A-Fatality in MK: Armageddon.

#14 Posted by jakob187 (21514 posts) -
Damonation said:
"The worst fatalities were the Create-A-Fatality in MK: Armageddon."
Yeah, I'll vote for that one too.
#15 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -
@jakob187: 
What was one possible create-a-fatality in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon?    
#16 Posted by DCFGS3 (1054 posts) -
@insouciant: Dude, bump much?
#17 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -
@DCFGS3:
Yeah, that's my thing.
#18 Edited by szydlak (38 posts) -

I can't really tell which one was definitely the worst as there were so many of them. But If I had to choose games with the funniest finishing moves I'd definitetly pick Timeslaughter, Xenophage, Tattoo Assassins, Ultra Vortek and maybe Time Killers + Battle Slave Fantasia.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.