Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fates Forever

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Q4 2014

Fates Forever is a MOBA designed exclusively for tablets.

Any duders playing?

Kittiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Very, very impressed with this game so far. Beautiful art, great controls and a fair (and almost entirely optional) free to play model.

Would love to try some team play, so add me up as a friend if you see this and fancy a game. Username: Kittz

bowielee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I never thought I would like a MOBA on a tablet, but FF is pretty fantastic. My go-to hero is Lee Chi, with Cottontail being a close second.

badonkakong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game is great. The two lane/three hero design makes it much more approachable than other MOBAs. Plus, I can play it on the couch.

SqueakyFoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just downloaded this after hearing Drew talk about it. I'm not big into mobas, but this seems fun. Username: SqueakyFoo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.