whoever made trivia questions for this game is a jerk.

#1 Edited by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

thats all i have to say.  

ps. and this goes to anyone else making questions about things in the hopes that someone else will gain interest in your favorite game/whatever. everytime i get 8 or 9 right in a row, some random ass question for a game i've never EVER heard of that only the most dedicated fan in the world would know the answer to pops up. 

#2 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

@TwoOneFive: Fate/stay night is relatively well known in the anime community. It's actually popular enough that it's received multiple OVAs, two fighting games, multiple spin-off titles, and two separate anime series.

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4908 posts) -

I- What

#4 Posted by Bocam (3746 posts) -

@Little_Socrates: It also has tie-in novels.

#5 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Don't play the trivia game?

#6 Edited by egg (1467 posts) -

Wait so you can get questions for a game you didn't play, and that's why you're complaining? But isn't that unavoidable?

#7 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5006 posts) -

@Little_Socrates: Nice one.

#8 Edited by believer258 (11898 posts) -

Did you know that people die if they are killed?

#9 Posted by IAmNotBatman (644 posts) -

I watched the anime years ago and can assume that you most definitely have to have played the game to know the answers.

#10 Posted by Creamypies (4065 posts) -

Oh Anime, you so crazy!

#11 Posted by Bocam (3746 posts) -

@believer258: Spoilers man.

#12 Posted by believer258 (11898 posts) -

@Bocam said:

@believer258: Spoilers man.

I don't even know the context of that quote. I just know where it came from.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.