Your like free pizza at an anime convention.

#1 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

Seriously, any fear or anxiety I was feeling was immediately sucked out with this line alone. Like...what the hell? Who's idea was it to add that? I still really like this game though.

#2 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Great game, If you like it check out the dlc, F.E.A.R. Reborn. It's even better in my opinion. 

And on topic, yeah it's a dumb line but I'll admit I lol'ed when I first heard it.

#3 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

Hehe that was a stupid line but pretty hilarious.

#4 Posted by sublime90 (530 posts) -

im just playing this game now and when i heard that line i was like ...seriously? was that suppose to be funny? .....they want to devour you! on a side note im on chapter 5 i think and while its fun and kind of intense i find some of these levels dragging on really long.i love all the effects its pretty trippy.  so far i played FEAR1, Fear extraction point (i really liked that) i still need to play perseus mandate after i finish this i'll pick it up cheap on pc.

#5 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

One of my favourite lines in the game. There was some goofy-ass dialogue in FEAR2.

"I just hope that she doesn't pull some horror movie shit and make our worst nightmares become real, or something. Because that would really suck."

#6 Posted by Hero_Swe (1119 posts) -

Nice necro

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.