Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

Developed by Day 1 Studios, F.3.A.R. (pronounced "Fear Three") is the final chapter in the F.E.A.R. franchise and continues the twisted story of Alma Wade and her two sons, Paxton Fettel and the Point Man.

I was excited to play this.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By kerse

But then I got my order from amazon in like an envelope and I opened it and the case looks like it had been stomped on. On the returns page it says it might take up to 30 days to get a replacement. I think this is one of the last times I order from amazon.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Starfishhunter9

Is the disk okay?

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cloudenvy

Sad to hear that, duder!

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By falserelic

Damn that must suck.Fear 3 is a fun game I hope you get the chance to play it soon.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By kerse

@Starfishhunter9 said:

Is the disk okay?

I don't know, didn't open it, I hear stuff rattling around in there though.

@rebgav said:

@kerse said:

But then I got my order from amazon in like an envelope and I opened it and the case looks like it had been stomped on. On the returns page it says it might take up to 30 days to get a replacement. I think this is one of the last times I order from amazon.

Your problem is the delivery service, not Amazon. You should still send Amazon an email detailing your displeasure, especially if you've received goods in poor condition on a number of occasions. They will likely try to make it up to you and they'll probably complain to the delivery service, sorting office, or whoever may be to blame.

True, its UPS usually that sends them in those envelope things, this is the first time ones been messed up. But its always concerning to get something like a game in such a unprotected package. I'll definitely send them an email though.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Starfishhunter9
    @kerse said:

@Starfishhunter9 said:

Is the disk okay?

I don't know, didn't open it, I hear stuff rattling around in there though.

@rebgav said:

@kerse said:

Your problem is the delivery service, not Amazon. You should still send Amazon an email detailing your displeasure, especially if you've received goods in poor condition on a number of occasions. They will likely try to make it up to you and they'll probably complain to the delivery service, sorting office, or whoever may be to blame.

True, its UPS usually that sends them in those envelope things, this is the first time ones been messed up. But its always concerning to get something like a game in such a unprotected package. I'll definitely send them an email though.

Open it?
    Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Twitchey

1. Write a detailed essay as to why you're not pleased and bring the game.
    2. Go to the Amazon/UPS HQ  (Bonus points for both)
    3. Ask to speak to the CEO or the highest management position possible 
    4. Calmly sit down and speak to the man/woman
    5. Jump accross the desk , slit their throat with the game, and shove the essay down their throat.
    6. ????
    7. Profit

Khadyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Khadyn

@Twitchey said:

1. Write a detailed essay as to why you're not pleased and bring the game. 2. Go to the Amazon/UPS HQ (Bonus points for both)3. Ask to speak to the CEO or the highest management position possible 4. Calmly sit down and speak to the man/woman 5. Jump accross the desk , slit their throat with the game, and shove the essay down their throat. 6. ???? 7. Profit

You meant to say 5. Jump across the desk and uh uh uh uh uh, and then shove the essay down their throat.

Scarz09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scarz09

It's happend to me before mate...it sucks!
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CptBedlam

@kerse said:

Yeah right ... you'll never use Amazon again. Sure. %)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.