Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

Developed by Day 1 Studios, F.3.A.R. (pronounced "Fear Three") is the final chapter in the F.E.A.R. franchise and continues the twisted story of Alma Wade and her two sons, Paxton Fettel and the Point Man.

Worst boss fight this year?

Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Simplexity

I liked FEAR 3 quite a bit while playing it but I wonder if FEAR3 has perhaps the worst boss fight this year if not this generation, maybe I did something wrong I didn't check a guide or anything but hey it's a first person shooter your options are pretty limited I guess. Anyway I spent like 10 minutes or maybe even 15 didn't really clock it but it felt like 50 hours shooting this thing in the face constantly while strafing left then right then left then right, then stop take cover headshot 3 dudes pick up weapons rinse repeat. Did anyone else really hate the last boss or was it just me?

Shard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Shard

I think all you need to do is shoot it 3 times when the mouth is open and showing the bright light, slo-mo helps at this point. I died numerous times during this fight and I didn't have a clue what was hurting me, I'll be full gunz blazing and then dead.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Evilsbane

Not bragging because I really disliked the game but I took this dude down in record time shoot the glowly purple spot, Freeze time shoot the 3 soldiers, dead in less than 30secs.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JTB123

I actually liked it quite a lot, it seemed pretty obvious that you needed to shoot the glowing section IMO. Although there was a couple of times where it didn't work, perhaps you just got really really unlucky.

mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mrangryface

SHOOT THE CORE!

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By falserelic

The boss fight was pretty simple to me.though that last level in general could have been much better. 

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By MEATBALL

It wasn't really a good boss, but not because it was particularly broken or hard. Shoot the glowing spot a few times, kill enemies, rinse, repeat.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By kerse

I don't even remember the last boss, I was so disappointed by this game. The ai for the most part was fun to fight against but thats not why I play fear games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.