Shooters have lost their way. F.E.A.R. review by Stephen Bray

Posted by buffalosoldier221 (5 posts) -

Notes:

• This review is not written by me (buffaloosldier221) it is in fact written by Stephen Bray "antisocialfatman" (1984 - 2011).

• I wanted to share with the GB community this incredible review by one of the best reviewers. Stephen you will be sorely missed.
#1 Posted by buffalosoldier221 (5 posts) -

Notes:

• This review is not written by me (buffaloosldier221) it is in fact written by Stephen Bray "antisocialfatman" (1984 - 2011).

• I wanted to share with the GB community this incredible review by one of the best reviewers. Stephen you will be sorely missed.
#2 Edited by Jeust (10823 posts) -

Rest in peace!

#3 Posted by chw (101 posts) -

@buffalosoldier221: Could you tell us who he was and what he was remembered for on the Internet?

#4 Edited by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

Yeah, he was a good reviewer. He actually deals with mechanics and genre history in an insightful way.

#5 Posted by buffalosoldier221 (5 posts) -

@chw: stephen lived in the UK, he started making video reviews in 08' he wasn't very famous, but his reviews where out of this world (Half-life review)

he started a forum weeks before he died, where there is an active community. he suddenly died on october 25th of pulmonary embolism.

he was an fascinating dude that deserves some recognition even after his death.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.