First post

Posted by Villainess (19 posts) -

Once I find time to take a break from wiki contributions, I plan to blog about one of my favorite topics; evil females, villainesses, and all around bad girl characters in video games, and perhaps other media.

#1 Posted by Villainess (19 posts) -

Once I find time to take a break from wiki contributions, I plan to blog about one of my favorite topics; evil females, villainesses, and all around bad girl characters in video games, and perhaps other media.

#2 Posted by Fallen189 (5034 posts) -

Talk about SHODAN!

#3 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Hmm... 

I respect your wiki points and contribution to this site, I'll leave this as "stop quest spamming" and not flag you. 

But don't quest spam again.

#4 Posted by Gabriel (4067 posts) -
#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12441 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:
" Talk about SHODAN! "
this! 
#6 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -
@AlwaysAngry said:
" Hmm...  I respect your wiki points and contribution to this site, I'll leave this as "stop quest spamming" and not flag you.   But don't quest spam again. "
"I art holier than thou"?
#7 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -
@Coltonio7 said:
" @AlwaysAngry said:
" Hmm...  I respect your wiki points and contribution to this site, I'll leave this as "stop quest spamming" and not flag you.   But don't quest spam again. "
"I art holier than thou"? "
Yes. Bow peasant! Or off with your head!
#8 Posted by Villainess (19 posts) -
@AlwaysAngry said:

Okey Dokey!

#9 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -
@Villainess said:
" @AlwaysAngry said:

Okey Dokey!
"
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.