Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Can't find a room in the sewer (spoilers maybe?)

barbed_haywire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By barbed_haywire

Hi all,

I'm one anti cube and 9 cube bits away from 100%, and I'm totally stumped...

I need a key in order to open a door in the windmill stage, and the only other door I don't seemed to have opened is accessed from the sewer hub.

Looking at the default map without rotating, from the sewer hub it's up and slightly to the right, next to the room where you need to rotate the floating block on top of the swivelling platform in order to reach a treasure chest up high.

My issue is that I've completely scoured the sewer hub and can't find a way into this last room! Can anyone out there in GB land give me some advice and point me in the right direction?

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By onan

Can you take pictures with your phone or something and post them? of the room you're in that leads to the new room, specifically.

I don't remember any truly hidden doors in the sewers (i.e. camouflaged). There might be one below water level, so try draining the room..? There's definitely a key in the sewers too.

barbed_haywire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By barbed_haywire

@onan said:

Can you take pictures with your phone or something and post them? of the room you're in that leads to the new room, specifically.

I don't remember any truly hidden doors in the sewers (i.e. camouflaged). There might be one below water level, so try draining the room..? There's definitely a key in the sewers too.

Hey onan I'll post a screenshot tomorrow, the sewer hub (with the large warp) is still white on the map for me....there are 6 rooms directly connected to the hub and I've completed 5 of them:

I've done:

- The room leading from the pipe into the sewer

- the room with the QR code

- the room with the tetraminos that lead to the red rooms

- the room that eventually leads to a room with a vibration puzzle

- the room where you raise the water until you can rest it on top of a pivoting bridge (you then use the bridge in order to get to a high treasure chest)

So I'm missing the last room. I've jumped all around the room raising and lowering the water level and just don't seem to be having any luck. Don't suppose I might have to fly to reach it?

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
    deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't need to fly to reach anything. You must just be missing it I'm afraid.

babylonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By babylonian

I know exactly where you're talking about. I have the sewers totally golden, too, except one grey room offshooting from the 'main' room that I haven't been able to find the entrance to. Argh! It might be time for me to cave and look up a solution for once...

barbed_haywire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By barbed_haywire

@Babylonian: Yeah tell me about it, I spent 2 hours last night trying to look up where the hell it could possibly be, trouble is NONE of the guides or walkthroughs I've looked at mention it at all :(

barbed_haywire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By barbed_haywire

Hey guys I just found it thanks to a youtube video, when you enter the sewer hub you need to lower the water to the bottom and then jump down from the door that leads to the sewer entrance....turns out there's another door below it that leads to a key.

I couldn;t believe I missed something so obvious, but I could have sworn that I've lowered the water level in the hub heaps before and still didn't find it....go figure

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By onan

@Barbed_Haywire said:

Hey guys I just found it thanks to a youtube video, when you enter the sewer hub you need to lower the water to the bottom and then jump down from the door that leads to the sewer entrance....turns out there's another door below it that leads to a key.

I couldn;t believe I missed something so obvious, but I could have sworn that I've lowered the water level in the hub heaps before and still didn't find it....go figure

Sooooo, basically, you're saying I nailed that on the first try. :) Yep, I rock.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.