Golden Cubes, Sitting At 31 and 7/8ths.

#1 Posted by PatPandaHat (112 posts) -

Yeah, somehow, in the midst of all of Fez, there is a single cube bit sitting forlornly, as I go mad trying to find it. I've looked all over the map and I'm staring at a bunch of secrets and that's about it. Is there some stray cube piece sitting in an invisible chest or am I just bit-blind?

#2 Posted by ADAMWD (588 posts) -

You're either not seeing it, or your game somehow fucked up because I'm pretty certain all cube bits are scattered out in the open.

#3 Posted by yoshisaur (2717 posts) -

@PatPandaHat said:

Yeah, somehow, in the midst of all of Fez, there is a single cube bit sitting forlornly, as I go mad trying to find it. I've looked all over the map and I'm staring at a bunch of secrets and that's about it. Is there some stray cube piece sitting in an invisible chest or am I just bit-blind?

I'm pretty sure it's out there in the open, but I'm sure that this was intended by the developer. I get the feel that not only was the game mean't to be a collection fest as well as a puzzler, but as well as a game that was mean't to leave you feeling lost and filled with thoughts of mystery.

#4 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

ouch, that sounds terrible.

I just got all cubes and anti-cubes, didn't run into anything like this... but, I guess... just start eliminating non-golded areas and you should hopefully find it!

#5 Edited by Chaser324 (6516 posts) -

@PatPandaHat: Have you actually been in every room yet? I was sitting at 31 7/8 for a long time until I got one final piece in the room the four owls unlock.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by PatPandaHat (112 posts) -

@Chaser324: Oh, shit, there's one in there? I hadn't gotten as far as to open that room up yet (though I know what I have to do to get there). Thanks for the help!

#7 Posted by Bollard (5530 posts) -

@Chaser324 said:

@PatPandaHat: Have you actually been in every room yet? I was sitting at 31 7/8 for a long time until I got one final piece in the room the four owls unlock.

So that's where it is! Damn I wish I understood how the owls worked now haha.

#8 Posted by BoringK (265 posts) -

@Chaser324 said:

Damn, I'm only missing that one too. Good to know it isn't glitched.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.