Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Got stuck in an infinite loop, save data appears to have gone

kicker1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By kicker1991

hey everyone, so i was part way through into my new game+ when whilst trying to make a jump, i got sucked into a black hole, but instead of the game returning me to the platform that i had just jumped from, it seemed as if i had actually been able to jump to the platform where the black hole was directly over, so i got stuck in a loop of getting black holed, then re spawned. because the game seemingly hadn't auto saved, i decided to re-boot the game. now, whenever i boot up the game, select the storage device ( my hardrive) the only option i am presented with is, new game, even though my save file is there.

has anyone else run into this problem, or found a way around it, i don't think i could bare to go through the whole game again and complete all the puzzles i had done, hell, i was even 3 cubes pieces away from having collected all 32 regular cubes :(

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By louiedog

Ouch, that sucks. I had a similar thing happen with a black hole but luckily I was at the edge of it and managed to free myself by holding left for a few respawns.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By louiedog

You might want to submit a report here.

kicker1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By kicker1991

thanks for the link man, 'tis appreciated :D

Kibblre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kibblre

I had gotten stuck in a loop, but I quit out and my save was still fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.