Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

How can I get to this sub-node?

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By DJJoeJoe

Maybe we could use a thread to post queries on how to get to specific areas, ideally posting an image of the node in question and images on where it is in response or at least detailed information on where a door or entrance is to that node or sub-node etc. I have one of course, everything we do is done out of self interest right?

This sub-node is located off the water tower(?) area
    This sub-node is located off the water tower(?) area
    The aforementioned water tower(?) area that the supposed sub-node is connected to
    The aforementioned water tower(?) area that the supposed sub-node is connected to
    gatehouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gatehouse

You have to lower the water level to get to that sub-node. That all comes later. Or earlier, Fez is unhelpfully non-linear.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By DJJoeJoe

@Gatehouse: How exactly do I lower the water level? Is there a valve in that region? Or on that particular area itself?

gatehouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By gatehouse

@DJJoeJoe: It's actually quite close, the lateness of me finding it threw me off. It's a secret room hinden behind the waterfall of the stage next to the first warp zone (hope that makes sense). It's the level where the waterfall looks like it's crying. You have to part the waterfall with the crazy tetris code on the pillar, which you find up in a lost city. Or, at this forum here....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.