Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

How's It Play on the Vita?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Came out today and I'm currently downloading it on my Vita, anyone have a chance to play it yet?

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I had no idea this was out so soon. How have you found it so far?

CByrne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd be interested in this as well.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By turboman

seems to be going well for me. Works perfectly fine so far on PS4 and there's a few frame hitches when going from a foreground level to the background area, but other than that, nothing notable.

I'm still wondering if it's worth it to go crazy and see if there's been anything added to the PS4/Vita versions.

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I would think that as Phil Fish didn't do the port that it is unlikely that anything new has been added. Be cool if there was something new though.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#6  Edited By joey

It runs smoothly, and it looks beautiful on the OLED screen. The colors really pop.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

@joey said:

It runs smoothly, and it looks beautiful on the OLED screen. The colors really pop.

Any slow down, frame hitchs, etc? At every launch of the game something has been broken, curious what it is this time.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#8  Edited By joey

@joey said:

Any slow down, frame hitchs, etc? At every launch of the game something has been broken, curious what it is this time.

Nothing that I've noticed except a second of slowdown when switching from foreground to background as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Everything seems perfectly fine. Looks just as good as always, maybe a bit more vibrant (OLED!). It controls fine I guess, I haven't had any issues. Nothing is broken or rough about the port as far as I'm concerned.

Haven't checked PS4 yet, or PS3 for that matter. Probably won't bother with the latter when I have access to the PS4.

daveypixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daveypixel

Runs perfectly on PS4, almost perfect on Vita. Slight slowdown on some of the bigger levels and definitely a lot when zooming out on the map, but still more than playable. Seems to be more consistently smooth than the 360 version!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.