Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Poll: Could you play Fez without any critical bugs?

san_salvador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By san_salvador

I want to see how rare critical problems with Fez are.

Please do not spoil the game itself, or use at least spoiler tags, if you want to go into specifics.

My game first crashed at the fake crash of the intro (oh irony). I played a bit more and read, that others had broken games. Since my game crashed already I stopped playing, out of fear my savegame could randomly break.

Did you encounter any critical bugs, which prevented you from continuing the game?

€dit: Instead of poll I should have called it survey... damn you English!!

Twiggy199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Twiggy199

This seems to be going no-where. The Question doesn't make sense, as anyone "Could" play fez without any bugs, the question should have been are there any game-breaking bugs in Fez/Has anyone experienced game-breaking bugs in fez. No problems for me, thanks.

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SpaceRunaway

I didn't encounter my first hard crash until new game +. A ton of drops in frame rate and sound though, although I guess that's normal?

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ahgunsillyo

Ideally, I could, yes, but the question is: Would the game let me?

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mesoian

@san_salvador said:

I want to see how rare critical problems with Fez are.

Please do not spoil the game itself, or use at least spoiler tags, if you want to go into specifics.

My game first crashed at the fake crash of the intro (oh irony). I played a bit more and read, that others had broken games. Since my game crashed already I stopped playing, out of fear my savegame could randomly break.

Did you encounter any critical bugs, which prevented you from continuing the game?

€dit: Instead of poll I should have called it survey... damn you English!!

1.) That makes no sense. If you don't play for fear of your save breaking, you're still not playing it, so the state of your save is moot.

2.) I only had the game crash to dashboard once in my entire experience with it. It's not that bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.