Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

So I fully completed Fez and now have just one question...

CannonGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CannonGoose

Did the meaning behind this group of symbols ever come out, or did I just miss it? Or maybe it's nothing? I can't find anything about it.

No Caption Provided

It wasn't plastered all over the place but it certainly showed up a few times here and there.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Cirdain

It shows the order of dimensions I think. Reverse order.

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/Fez/comments/1js52g/endgame_the_meaning_of_%D7%B0/

0 - dots

1 - line

2 - more lines

3 - a square projection

Someone needs to finish this metagame, we need to get pass 209.4% and move on. The OST hasn't even been deciphered yet!

EDIT (more ranting): C'MON! When Valve have an ARG that gets deciphered in weeks. WE CAN DO THIS.

Here's a cheat code:

up + up + up + up + A to fly, this should help for exploration in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.