Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

So no FEZ for the PC, eh? (why?)

• 102 results
    Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Deusx

Phil pretty much has stated his hatred for PC gaming in various opportunities. Once saying PC´s are just "Big calculators". He is a fucking douchebag who happens to make pretty good games.

bloodsuckern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By bloodsuckern

@Robo: "WATAN GREAT GAME"

Fez is a retrostyle pixelart platformer.

It's been in development for over 5 years.

Basically the game is about jumping, clicking the perspective button and there's a new thing to jump on lel xDDDDDDDDDD Le monkeyface

Main gimmic is to be able to alter your perspective. The idea of changing perspective has been around for some time, Segas "Crush" did it, Gabe Newell was going to do it with portal 2 before he realised that noone would play a portal game without any portals or funny jokes about Cake.

gameplay of fez consists typical retro platforming moving left to right and up and down and you also have the perspective ability to rotate the leve90* anglesl for shitty puzzles.

This mechanic isn't really used for actual puzzles I mean theres tasks like SPIN WORLD WHEN NOTHING TO DO OH LOOK YOU DIDITGOODJEUWB.

There's no enemies or obstacles, fall damage? Why the fuck would you have fall damage in a 2d retro platformer. You fucking die and then you'll respawn from where you fell from.

These were the fucking aspects of the game. You'd think that they would penalize you for failing a jum-NOPE. Challanges. no penalty for doing bad.

The old games that these retrostyle game platformers are trying to replicate had these things, they had difficulty, challange and they had reasons to keep playing.

But these games that are supposed to be mimicking and tributing these games don't have any of that. Instead they are focused on being art.

Music: Critics were praising Fez for its supposed great soundtrack but this game doesn't have any music. It's got shitty chiptunesamples put together as ambience.

It's got 3 songs which are as boring as the ambience. It sets the mood as being boring, empty and full of itself very well atleast. It clearly thinks it's art.

If you came to play a game though, prepare to be twice as bored from this dull shitty audio covering the dull, empty experience Fez has in store for you.

The sound effects were clearly done in as3sfxr which is a program where you can create shitty retro soundeffects that people use when they're lazy and want their shitty game to sound like retro games. So on top of the shitty ambience you have shitty soundeffects that aren't interesting.

Internetjokes.

Dealwithit

No work of art is finished without internetjokes EckXDeeeeeeeeeeee Look at that! it's just like that one picture I saw online of the glasses going over the thing...

It's pretty funny... I'm glad you have jokes I know I'm supposed to laugh at already instead of new ones.... Thank you.

The way you know this game is Art is because at the beginning of every level the camera pans around and shows you the level for 10 seconds so that there's nothing left for you to explore. It lets you absorb all the art radiating off the pixels.

That's how art works I think it radiates off of videogames?

Artcover: drawn by the scottpilgrim guy SO INDIERETRO

FYI right hand thumb is misplaced.

The guy who created this game Phyll Fish is a pretty important guy! He makes sure you know about his opinions.

Did you know modern japanese games are bad? I mean some are but I think he's forgetting one, one that had influence on the game he's been making over the period of 5 years.

No Japan must just suck dicks.

While talkin' bout dicksm, Phish tells people to suck his dick because his game won 2 indie game rewards that his shitty game shouldn't have been eligible to win in the first fucking place. Most gamers saw him for what he was. He acted like a brat and Fish realized what the game was. And acted like a brat since he probably knew how shitty his game was and wanted someone to actually remmember his shitty game or atleast think it was more than it was.

It's probably all that anyone remmember about the game, a big imbecille sitting around making a shit videiyogame.

A game that took 5 years to develop that uses pixelart=doesn't take much time.

A flashgame was made which was the same game and his game had difficulty, enemies and challanges that made his flashgame fun to play.

Did I mention that his flashgame took about 6 weeks to make? It actually had gamemechanics that made it a proper game.

Various gamereviewsites like IGN gave Fez 9.5/10 claiming Fez was a shoutout to old gaming saying reminding gamers why they fell in love with those games in the first place.

Fez and most Indieplatformer games trying to be oldschool don't quite hit the mark. oldschool games were about challange presenting gamers with new obstacles, new ideas and pushing the hardware as far as it could.

Fez... and all these other cookiecutter paltformer games don't do any of this. they just put on a pretty face with bright blocky graphics to make you think that it's like the games you played when you were a kid. Then the actual gameplay is shit.

IGN gave it high scores because it had been 5 years in development and they probably saw a bunch of 10yearolds like you being hyped on shitty indiegames. minecraftetc.

you don't have to go to the opposite side of the spectrum just cause you don't like call of duty.(the mainstream big hit games.) It doesnt mean you have to run to the other side of the street to play in the DIRT.

You can apreciate big name games and smaller ones aswell. But there's plenty of games you're missing out on if you go to just one side or the other. Most games on the extreme sides of indie to big budget spectrums will have big fucking problems but that's extremism in general. Naturally if you try to make the most hardcore or indie game in the world it's gonna turn into a stereotype of itself which is why we have all these shitty indiegames that look like theyre the same shit with pixelart/Modern desert millitary shooters like call of duty.

A game shouldnt try to appeal to everyone in gaming but understand when you're going to far. Leaving both sides of gaming behind isn't how great games are made.

five years ago maybe this game would've mattered but theres an OCEAN of shitty pixel art platformers to pick from now. and Fez offers the least of an experience of any shitty indie pixelartgame out there. It's the most 2dimensional platformer around. IRONIC considering what it's entire gimmick and theme is.

It's the most basic platformer with an empty, soulless world that isn't interesting or engaging, and without an objective other than collecting these stupid blocks and having no consequences for mistakes and has no challange.

It's just a hollow experience which you're goin to push yourself through if you're following the hype. Even if you're obsessed with pixelartstyle platformers Fez won't interest you.

Overall Fez is a piece of crap

0/10 gameplay

0/10 graphics

0/10 sounds

0/10 hardcores

0/10 Overall

If you're going to buy this game(or already have), bite the pillow and declench your sphincter and prepare for the blood that will be gushing out of your anus

ethan_raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By ethan_raiden

I was like you a few days ago, but then I sucked it up and got it on xbox, I encourage you to do the same. Also as others have pointed out, this game may not be possible on PC due to system standards.

Stepside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Stepside

Seriously considering buying a used 360 somewhere so I can play Fez and Trials..

theironyuppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By theironyuppie

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Sin4profit said:

i'm not buying any XBLA games for fear of them being obsolete when the next console rolls around.

Lol.

"Hey, Mitch, do you want this apple?"

"No, because eventually it will be a core."

I have nothing to add to this discussion other than that I miss Mitch Hedberg.

"Don't even act like I didn't get that donut! I got the documentation right here!"

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#56  Edited By Sin4profit

@TheIronYuppie said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Sin4profit said:

i'm not buying any XBLA games for fear of them being obsolete when the next console rolls around.

Lol.

"Hey, Mitch, do you want this apple?"

"No, because eventually it will be a core."

I have nothing to add to this discussion other than that I miss Mitch Hedberg.

"Don't even act like I didn't get that donut! I got the documentation right here!"

i'm a PC gamer...we have perpetual apples.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

@Sin4profit said:

i'm a PC gamer...we have perpetual apples.

I'm a PC gamer, and no, we really don't.

The difference between getting DOSBox or some other such tricks to run a game not meant for Windows 7 and using an older console to play an older game is really not that different.

This console generation is likely 2005-2013.

We saw XP, Vista, 7, and 8 in that time frame. There are plenty of compatibility issues just in that one generation of console gaming.

Cut out the master race stuff. Backwards compatibility is great, but not playing games just because SOME DAY you won't be able to play them is called ludicrous.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sin4profit

@Rolyatkcinmai: If you have an infinite amount of physical space, sure, not that different as far as effort goes.

The conversation isn't about backwards comparability on new hardware, it's specifically about how the Live service will handle support in the future.

As long as these apples only communicate in two tones and remain open for development, these apples are perpetual.

...or at least that's what i've got printed on all these propaganda posters.

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#59  Edited By matthew

@selbie: I see you have a fro for your avatar.

peebeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By peebeeb

Call me predicto. It'll more than likely be out in about 6+ months or so on steam and then for DL.

Karolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#61  Edited By Karolis

@peebeeb: So what is Steam then, exactly?

codynewill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#62  Edited By codynewill

@mordukai said:

@Robo said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

@mordukai said:

Is Fish the guy that pretty much insulted every Japanese game developer?

Huh. Guess I can safely never buy any of this guy's games ever.

You're missing out simply because you don't agree with his personal views or the way he chose to express them (all according to one single quote that very well may have been taken way out of context).

Made by an asshole or not, Fez is a great and refreshing game.

Seems like everything the guy says always gets taken out of context. I really don't think there's any context to what he says anyways. I think the guy is just an old fashion ass hole who thinks his shit doesn't stink. Frankly after looking over some his other views I really don't think I'll be supporting him either. Personally I find it funny and ironic Fish keeps criticizing modern gaming but yet he chooses to go to bed with Microsoft.

You should watch Indie Game: The Movie and then think about calling Fish an asshole again. That guy went through a lot of shit to get his game completed, and while some of his comments aren't excusable, at least some are when you see how hard things were for him two years before shipping Fez.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By Oldirtybearon

people bitching about how Fez is unoriginal or a rip off have no fucking idea how deep that rabbit hole goes.

I'm having flashbacks just thinking about it.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By mordukai

@codynewill said:

@mordukai said:

@Robo said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

@mordukai said:

You're missing out simply because you don't agree with his personal views or the way he chose to express them (all according to one single quote that very well may have been taken way out of context).

Seems like everything the guy says always gets taken out of context. I really don't think there's any context to what he says anyways. I think the guy is just an old fashion ass hole who thinks his shit doesn't stink. Frankly after looking over some his other views I really don't think I'll be supporting him either. Personally I find it funny and ironic Fish keeps criticizing modern gaming but yet he chooses to go to bed with Microsoft.

You should watch Indie Game: The Movie and then think about calling Fish an asshole again. That guy went through a lot of shit to get his game completed, and while some of his comments aren't excusable, at least some are when you see how hard things were for him two years before shipping Fez.

Excusable or not, his comments should have been kept privet. It doesn't matter what he thinks current japanese developers there's still a thing called respect and in that situation he choose to have none of it. Sometimes you just need to know when to keep things to yourself.

Also, that movie is extremely one sided (mainly Fishe's side) so until the other side of the sotry is told I'll take his side os the story with a grain of salt.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By fetchfox

Shit, I see a new post in this thread and started hoping for some Fez PC news.... how silly of me. God dammit I want to play this game!

pandorasbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66  Edited By pandorasbox

Gb revs stated during a podcast that they had played a pc dev version at one point. If they don't release on pc they must hate money.

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By DG991

@codynewill said:

@mordukai said:

@Robo said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

@mordukai said:

EXACTLY! Don't forgive the man for every comment, but after watching the video I am willing to cut the guy a little slack. I certainly want to check out the game when it comes to PC (my only gaming experience machine).

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheHumanDove

@mordukai said:

French Canadian, why am I not surprised. I remember when I used to play MAG those guys were the worst to get into a squad with. As soon as they heard English they would try kicking you out of the match. Anyways, looking over some of his choice words just makes me not wanting to support him at all. What's up with indie devs and over inflated egos.

So it's bad he insults all japanese developers, but you insult all french canadians. How quaint!

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#69  Edited By DJJoeJoe

@Lone_f said:

I googled Steam, turns out it's a PC gaming service.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By probablytuna

Damn it I hope not, I really wanted to play Fez but I don't own a 360. And I'm not about to start.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ShaggE

@DJJoeJoe said:

@Lone_f said:

Feh, it'll never take off...

Stepside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Stepside

@fetchfox said:

Shit, I see a new post in this thread and started hoping for some Fez PC news.... how silly of me. God dammit I want to play this game!

Haha I did the exact same thing. I did watch Indie movie and it made me all-the-more exited for Fez. I only have a PS3/PC so I guess I'm shit outta luck for a while eh?

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Deusx

@codynewill said:

@mordukai said:

@Robo said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

@mordukai said:

I saw Indie game: The Movie and I still think he is a fucking asshole. Everyone goes through tough shit, boohoo. He makes good games though. I will not debate anyone on that. I understand having your own stuff to deal with but that doesn´t mean you have to rub it on everyones faces. He needs to get his shit together. Also, I don´t think the game is coming out on PC. Phil hates PC gaming. He´s been vocal about it.

bio595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By bio595

Phil Fish has hipster glasses.

bio595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By bio595

@Deusx said:

@codynewill said:

@mordukai said:

@Robo said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

@mordukai said:

I saw Indie game: The Movie and I still think he is a fucking asshole. Everyone goes through tough shit, boohoo. He makes good games though. I will not debate anyone on that. I understand having your own stuff to deal with but that doesn´t mean you have to rub it on everyones faces. He needs to get his shit together. Also, I don´t think the game is coming out on PC. Phil hates PC gaming. He´s been vocal about it.

Has he said why he hates PC gaming?

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Deusx

@bio595: It was from a few posts on this threadbut I had no luck finding them again. I remember he clearly said something close to "PCs are just for work, don´t play games on them." Apparently, he´s retracted his comments about that very recently on an Euro Gamer article: "PC and PSN would also make a lot of sense, but in my opinion, WiiWare just wouldn't be worth our time and effort. It's a dismal system that I don't want to deal with neither as a customer, nor a developer. No demos? F*** off."

So that means there´s a chance the game is coming out on pc. Judging from other Microsoft contracts I´ve read, permits to release on other platforms take at least 6 months from the time it is released on XBLA. So IF there is a PC version, I don´t think it´s coming out this year.

downtime58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By downtime58

This just in - people who like Japanese games get in a fuss when someone who doesn't like Japanese games says he doesn't like Japanese games...

Karolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#78  Edited By Karolis

@peebeeb: @DJJoeJoe: I mean, "first on Steam, then for download" makes zero sense.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By fetchfox

@Stepside: Same here friend. Lets hope they acknowledge that it will sell as well on different platforms.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@SoyBob said:

Just like Alan Wake's "This is a couch experience", I'm going to guess that Microsoft have a timed exclusive and it'll be on PC by the end of the year.

Just like Shadow Complex. Wait …

BretHudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By BretHudson

[Deleted first part of the post, thought some users were being serious, when they were just joking around. Lesson learned, don't roam the internet late at night when your mind isn't working 100%.]

Back on topic. I believe the reason why there's no PC release of Fez yet is indeed because of the fact that Microsoft is a greedy bastard and most likely has a timed exclusivity for 360. Fez, however, when it is done, will most likely follow most indie games and be on Steam. And if you guys wait long enough, it might be in the Humble Indie Bundle, a bundle of games with pay-what-you-want purchasing. Each bundle has 4-8 games, and people pay between $0.01 and $5,000.00 for it.

My radio show/magazine is hoping to get an interview with Mr. Fish soon, probably after our Derek Yu interview. We'll ask him what the case is and spread the news to you!

-Bret Hudson ~ indie(Function); CEO

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I... is @BretHudson: trolling? Spamming? Not getting a joke?

I mean, I'm pretty sure they were joking (acutally more like 100% sure), and well, he talks about his radio show... But he doesn't link to it? I, I don't get it?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ShaggE

@BretHudson said:

@ShaggE said:

@DJJoeJoe said:

@Lone_f said:

Feh, it'll never take off...

First off, I'm really surprised none of you have heard of Steam. Was created by Valve (the developers behind the Portal games).

Second off, ShaggE, you should really look it up before you make comments about it. Here's some stats from the Wikipedia Steam page:

"As of January 2012, there are 1504 games available through Steam, and 40 million active user accounts. The concurrent users peak was 5 million on January 2, 2012. Although Valve never releases sales figures, Stardock, former owner of competing platform Impulse, estimated in 2009 that Steam had a 70% share of the digital distribution market for video games.[7]
    Many major publishers have large catalogs available on Steam, including Bethesda Softworks, Activision, Rockstar Games,Electronic Arts, Square Enix, 2K Games, Namco, LucasArts, Sega and more."

Back on topic. I believe the reason why there's no PC release of Fez yet is indeed because of the fact that Microsoft is a greedy bastard and most likely has a timed exclusivity for 360. Fez, however, when it is done, will most likely follow most indie games and be on Steam. And if you guys wait long enough, it might be in the Humble Indie Bundle, a bundle of games with pay-what-you-want purchasing. Each bundle has 4-8 games, and people pay between $0.01 and $5,000.00 for it.

My radio show/magazine is hoping to get an interview with Mr. Fish soon, probably after our Derek Yu interview. We'll ask him what the case is and spread the news to you!

... Wow. "Captain Obvious" just isn't enough here. I have never in my life seen someone so thoroughly miss a joke.

I just... my god, man, I'm actually concerned here. What goes through your mind when you watch comedies? Is it just an hour and a half of confusion for you? Don't worry, you're not missing another joke, I'm asking out of honest fascination.

BretHudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BretHudson

@ShaggE: I completely missed the joke. I really shouldn't roam the internet when I've had a lack of sleep, I'm honestly sorry. I showed it to my friend and they didn't catch the joke either, so we're either really stupid or just need some sleep. I'm going to delete the quote because I feel really stupid now. Haha.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By haffy

Don't need to be such a dick. He missed a joke, get over it.

BretHudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BretHudson

@haffy: Nah, I deserved it. I should have caught the joke. Plus, I was a bit of a dick by going overboard with the whole Wikipedia quote...

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ShaggE

@haffy said:

Don't need to be such a dick. He missed a joke, get over it.

I went to extremes because I figured I was talking to a spammer, and I wanted to have fun with it. Not trying to be a dick.

BretHudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BretHudson

@ShaggE: Nah, was looking up some Fez PC info on Google to see if Phil's been in any interviews about it yet, and ended up here and saw that comment and I was shocked that you guys "hadn't heard of Steam". Dx I need a badge for dumbass of the year, anyone have one?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ShaggE

@BretHudson: Well, Phil HAS done an interview with this obscure site called... "Joystiq", I think? Probably just some guy's blog, though. :P

BretHudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BretHudson

@ShaggE: You've never heard of Joystiq either? :P Haha.

Anyone here seen Indie Game: The Movie? He's in that, it was fantastic. Didn't say anything about a PC port, though.

BretHudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BretHudson
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#92  Edited By BeachThunder

@BretHudson said:

Polytron just put out a new Tweet regarding the status of a PC port:

"but HEY! only a few months left to our XBLA exclusivity!" Source: https://twitter.com/Polytron/status/225746712692662272

Cool, I'll definitely check it out if/when it comes to PC; although, I have to say that I'm a little bit put off by the crazy secrets/hidden messages/ARG stuff...

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Sin4profit said:

What are you even talking about? Of course them become obsolete, just like every other game belonging to an older generation of console.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#94  Edited By Hailinel

@GetEveryone said:

@Sin4profit said:

What are you even talking about? Of course them become obsolete, just like every other game belonging to an older generation of console.

I think what Sin4profit means is being afraid that the games won't be compatible with the next console.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sin4profit

@Hailinel said:

@GetEveryone said:

@Sin4profit said:

I think what Sin4profit means is being afraid that the games won't be compatible with the next console.

Specifically what i mean is, XBLA is a service unlike traditional consoles. With older consoles you could just hook up older systems and play the the software that was embedded onto hardware; so cartridge/CD to console.

With XBLA it checks your ID to confirm you are the owner of the software you've downloaded and, what i'm saying is, i don't know if the systems in place to check that ID will still exist in the future.

Will everyone have to back up all the XBLA games to a single hard drive and use that hard drive to play their games? Will that even still be possible if the old XBLA system (as in security checks and all) is not compatible with the new systems they build for the new consoles?

These are the answers i'm waiting for before i buy more games from a service that is tethered to hardware that will inevitably become obsolete.

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By cthomer5000

The console an XBLA game was originally downloaded/licensed on does not need to be connected to the internet for the game to work. So until my hard drive fails, my XBLA games will continue to work even if XBOX Live support for the 360 ends.

mackinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mackinder

Any word on this? I thought Phil heavily hinted about it coming to Steeeeeeam?

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By HaltIamReptar

@Mackinder said:

Any word on this? I thought Phil heavily hinted about it coming to Steeeeeeam?

I look for information every month or so. The only hits for Fez PC, consistently, are this thread and OLD news stories.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#99  Edited By Mnemoidian

Phil Fish pretty much "disappeared from the Internet" as a result of the fallout (which was quite extreme) after the whole Taken-out-of-context-Japanese-games-suck-comment (Source: Phil Fish's keynote speech at Nordic Game Conference in May 2012). As far as I can tell, he never really "returned".

Unfortunately, wanting something to happen, and being able to make it happen are quite different things.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By psylah

Phil Fish is a cunt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.