Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 10

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

FIFA 10 is EA Sports' 2009-2010 edition of the successful football game franchise.

F.I.F.A 10 - First Wii Screens

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    The first batch of screens of the game on Nintendo Wii have been released:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It has to be said it looks alright, they've achieved a good level of character, in the character models, despite the lack of HD output. Those players are certainly all recognizable to me. *Anelka & Drogba boo-hiss*

Now all EA they need to do is to nail the controls and gameplay. All Play laid down a very positive foundation to build upon I think, hopefully this game on will build upon it and solidify the franchise on Wii, in the same way Tiger 10 has. As seen with that game, the potential with controls has the ability to create a notably superior game on Wii. if the right level of resources are put on Wii projects. Just like Tiger 10, I would happily sacrifice HD graphics if I could play a better all round game, which is simply more fun.

Lots of potential, Wii owners will be hoping it delivers.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Looks good for a Wii game.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

The last game scored pretty well here.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool

It is still a football game and I don't understand it, plus I find it boring.  There is no hope for me.  I love Mario Football, but the simple rules and over the top action amuse.  I had one proper football game on the Gamecube and couldn't get past the training.  Still, at least it isn't Gridiron  :-)

This doesn't look likely to finally make me a fan.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well I take what I said in the other thread back, visually at least. This video makes it look pretty good, the style's certainly much more appealing and solid than in Madden 10. Hopefully it's also a fully featured game this time, with no unfinished stuff left as "unlockable" cheats. Maybe PES has a pretty decent rival for this year. I'm not sure about the slow-motion stuff though, but perhaps they're merely optional.

I don't see much pointer use, but some control screens did indicate you point the player you want to make a pass on... Better quality here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.