Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 11

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

FIFA 11 is the yearly, best selling football (soccer) game by EA Sports. FIFA 11 features 11 v 11 online multiplayer and the ability to play as a goalkeeper.

Arranging for Fifa 11 - Virtual football - achievement / trophy

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OmegaPirate

Good evening fellow bombers - i know the soccer following is not as strong here as in other places however i'd like to throw this out there and try and arrange a mutually beneficial event for the good of all the chievo / trophy whores out there! 

As has become custom in the fifa games there is a reward for playing an online clubs match with 10 or more people in your club - this is a tricky one to arrange for everyone to be on at the same time - though at least it is not like one of the last years games which required two teams of 10 to enter!! 
     What i'm proposing is for a band of Giant bomb brethren to be brought together in order to knock this one out of the park and make sure those of us who desire it can attain that pesky S rank / Platinum! 
    Of course i could go and post this on a chievo hunter site and get a positive response just as easy, but if we can get some groups of ten here, or even a smaller number of people interested, it would be even easier if we had to hit up one of those sites! 

If people are interested throw down your name and timezone as well as which platform and well try and see if we can get at least one group of 10 on each platform to get this nice and early! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.