Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 11

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

FIFA 11 is the yearly, best selling football (soccer) game by EA Sports. FIFA 11 features 11 v 11 online multiplayer and the ability to play as a goalkeeper.

Fifa11 GB League

Avatar image for deactivated-61b7b93bbe41d
    deactivated-61b7b93bbe41d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I couldn't find a thread on a Fifa11 league. Maybe it's because no one is interested, but I thought i would give it a go anyway. I only have Fifa on my Ps3, so if people are interested you can post your PSN in the thread, and I will make a league if there's enough of us. 
    Hope to see some virtual soccerplayers in here! 
    Dantomet. 

Oh and Dantomet is my PSN name also.

langdon_alger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By langdon_alger

just picked this up a few days ago.  very interested in playing in some matches/league.

EvilGreenDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EvilGreenDevil

Long time FIFA fan and would love to have a few matches with some from the GB community. I'm all for a friendly or two if anyone is interested. 

Lukin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lukin

I was just  reading  Jeff's blog about TNT looking for more interesting multi player games to do as FPS were getting boring. I was surprised how little FIFA was suggested in the comments (think just twice in 26 pages of comments!!) perhaps thats to be expected as sports games don't get a lot of coverage here, especially non American sports.

Anyway I would definitely be up for a GB FIFA league or friendlies, my PSN is Doclukin is this ever gets going 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.