How can I automatically have two different squads in FIFA?

#1 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

Any FIFA players around here?

Quick question, do you guys know how I can automatically have two different squads during the career mode?

The thing is, I want to have my main squad for the Premiership and important matches, then a B-team for the league and F.A. cups. This way the reserves and lower ranked players can play some games and maybe improve their stats to join the main team or their stats are good enough to raise their transfer fee.

At the moment I make the changes manually but it’s becoming tiresome.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

(Bump)

If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

#3 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -

I don't *think* you can. I've always done it manually, at least.

If you hold down the x button, on the 360, it swaps your starting line up out for another set of players, but it seems kinda random and you'll probably need to make some tweaks.

#4 Posted by Soap (3575 posts) -

Yeah I've wanted something like this for ages, seems weird to me that you can't save line ups and alternate between sets of players and formations, you just need to do it all manually every time :(

#5 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

you can in Fifa 12 Ultimate Team. Don't play career anymore just pro clubs and UT.

#6 Posted by Ramone (2961 posts) -

Unfortunately there's no option to have more than 1 saved squad

#7 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

Thanks for the answers guys. I thought this would get ignored.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.