Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 11

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

FIFA 11 is the yearly, best selling football (soccer) game by EA Sports. FIFA 11 features 11 v 11 online multiplayer and the ability to play as a goalkeeper.

How much money would I get if i traded in FIFA 11 right now?

rosebud04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rosebud04

This game has reminded me why i hate soccer games. The game just feels like the final result of games are planned and that if the game has decided that you are going to lose than you Will no matter what you do. Players on your team will intentionally allow opposing players to shoot and if i want to change to a specific player, it will go through about 3 other players before taking control of the intended player. 

I know this sounds like i am just a sore loser, but this is the first game where i felt like the difficulty was not entirely within my control, i mean on the medium setting, players occasionally start playing like they are on steroids, brushing off my strongest defenders and out pacing my speediest full-backs. If anyone has any estimate on how much i would get, that would be appreciated.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jack268

At gamestop? $20 maybe.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By haffy

Ugrh you play fifa to play the single player? That's probaly why your not having fun. The only time I play fifa is when people are around mine or sometimes online before a game. Also learn to play? If your having trouble on medium settings your probaly just hoofing the ball into the box everytime or something instead of making space.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Binman88

I felt the same way as you yesterday after playing a few matches on Professional difficulty. Came back today with a different mindset and different style of play, and I've won the majority of my games since. I'm playing the Barclay's Premier League (single player tournament), on Professional difficulty as Fulham, and I'm currently in second place, two points behind Chelsea. I've lost two or three matches and drawn a handful, so I'm considering bumping it up to the next difficulty to make it more realistic. You're not always going to win, and the AI will occasionally get a good break. If they didn't, it would feel terribly one sided. Try to keep possession, build up attacks slowly, and make good use of the through pass and the LB or L1 buttons to send your closest team mate on a run. Also remember to play the ball wide to open up the oppositions defense - simply lobbing the ball from one wing to the other can open up a lot of space for you. When defending, hold the triggers or L2 and R2 to keep up with the attacker, and try to close them down when you get the chance. Alternatively, keep your selected player marking the attacker's team mate to reduce his options, and hold B or circle to have one of your players charge down the attacker in possession of the ball.

As for how much you'd get, I have no fucking clue. Ring up a store and ask them.

johnbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By johnbon

try pointing the right stick to the player you want  to control when the other player has the ball, it seems harder you just have to adjust, was the same with last years title

Sarkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sarkhan

This game remidns me of rosebud. Whiny,cheap, and loud. Its a good game. And thats that from me.
    rosebud04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rosebud04
    @Vortexus1981: I am sorry you don't share my opinion. I am also sorry, that your such a jackass
    Sarkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sarkhan

And im sorry i wrote it like that. I dident mean to be a jackass. 
    pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By pweidman

You mean for the most popular sports game on the planet?  This according to ESPN today, lol.  Prolly a fair amount I guess, especially everywhere other than the US 0.0.
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By valrog
    @haffy:  There's nothing wrong with the Singleplayer.

@rosebud04: What Club are you playing with?
    Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Well that's too bad...I actually really enjoyed the demo. Anyway, you'll probably get around 20 dollars maybe?

rosebud04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rosebud04
    @valrog: Tottenham
    9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 9cupsoftea

If you've used the online code, not as much. And it'll depreciate in value dramatically soon.  Yearly sports games always do.

If you're sure you don't wanna keep it, then trade it in soon - you can always pick it up a month or so later for cheaper if you use ebay.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By haffy
    @valrog: After playing most of the Fifas and the earlier PES playing the computer just seems boring and pretty much like grinding. But you could say that about any game where you need to play AI. I wasn't trying to make out like the single player isn't made well it's just no where near as fun to play against people in my opinion. Anyway Shearers in the classic 11 so the game can't be bad because of that alone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.