Mouse controls, do we need them?

#1 Posted by Bureksasutlijom (175 posts) -

The mouse controls are a nice try, but seems that they neither can provide the casual experience nor the "professional" fell.Are they going to be left out from the final build?

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14387 posts) -

I think they should have gone a different route with the Mouse controls. Rather than trying to provide standard style FIFA controls via a mouse, they should have tried to bring in the sort of controls PES has for the Wii. The controls as they are at the moment aren't much use. But I see no problem in leaving them in, for people who want to use them. There is no harm in giving people the choice.

#3 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

The engine used in Fifa Online is appaling. I refuse to play a game that ugly.

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14387 posts) -
@Gizmo:  Do you expect FIFA 10 quality from a free game?
#5 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" @Gizmo:  Do you expect FIFA 10 quality from a free game? "
EA have completely failed with PC ports of the Fifa series for quite a few years now. Pro Evo 2010 PC looks so much better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.