Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA Soccer 09

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

EA Sports returns with the '09 edition of FIFA, a soccer simulation video game series. FIFA 09 features gameplay and graphic improvements from its predecessor, FIFA 08, as well as increased amount of players, leagues, and stadiums, and you have more control overall in the game.

Things that you like and don't like about FIFA Soccer series

dev_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dev_ron

FIFA Soccer is one of my most favorite games that i've been playing for long. so, here's my opinion:

like : Everything

don’t like: Nothing

JazzMaverick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JazzMaverick

I've always prefered Pes,as i've always felt the Fifa series concentrated too much on licenses and presentation,instead of the most important thing,the gameplay.

But i think EA have finally got it right with Uefa 2008.( which plays like a Pes / FIfa hybrid ).the player movement is smooth,the passing is sharp and the game as actually got some pace to it.

If Fifa 09 plays like Uefa2008,i will be switching sides.

AutomaticSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By AutomaticSnake

I quit Fifa games after 2006. The gameplay was just horrible compared to PES so i decided to stop buying them. 

I'm looking forward for the 09 demo and see if they have improved enough....

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dudacles
    dev_ron said:
    "FIFA Soccer is one of my most favorite games that i've been playing for long. so, here's my opinion:

like : Everything

don’t like: Nothing

"
    A topic creator should always give the proper example. You've done the exact opposite of what your own topic title suggests.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.