FIFA 13 - TV Advert

#1 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

Featuring a whole load of the world's best footballing stars, including Lionel Messi, Karim Benzema, Harry Redknapp, wtf...lol

Want.

#2 Posted by Binman88 (3685 posts) -

Arry's gotta earn a living somehow.

#3 Posted by nasseh (83 posts) -

Not much of a FIFA fan but still, quite an entertaining little ad.

#4 Posted by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

@Binman88 said:

Arry's gotta earn a living somehow.

He'd make a good transvestite pole dancer, his eye lashes are so bloody long! lol

#5 Posted by JohnLocke (255 posts) -

Tiziano Crudeli, if that guy is in the Fifa 13 commentary I will definitely select his voice for matches.

I enjoy football so no doubt will be getting this. Should make for some good online games.

#6 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

@JohnLocke said:

Tiziano Crudeli, if that guy is in the Fifa 13 commentary I will definitely select his voice for matches.

I enjoy football so no doubt will be getting this. Should make for some good online games.

His audio should be available in the Italian version.

#7 Posted by JohnLocke (255 posts) -

@Wong_Fei_Hung said:

@JohnLocke said:

Ah that's a shame, I would like it in the UK edition as well (I use the different languages as I like to hear exciting commentary and the English commentary teams do not always work well for me in the games). I wander if he has AC Milan specific lines as that would be cool :P

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (14733 posts) -

FIFA 13 a.k.a Time to change your XBL passwords again.

#9 Posted by itsVASH (172 posts) -

@JohnLocke said:

@Wong_Fei_Hung said:

@JohnLocke said:

Ah that's a shame, I would like it in the UK edition as well (I use the different languages as I like to hear exciting commentary and the English commentary teams do not always work well for me in the games). I wander if he has AC Milan specific lines as that would be cool :P

BOA BOA TENG TENG

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.