Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA Soccer 13

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

The latest installment in EA Sports' FIFA series, featuring updated rosters, technical improvements, a more robust feature set for Support Your Club, and a new First Touch mechanic.

Lockups on PS3

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DoctorWelch

So, I've had some success finding people online to play, but ever since a day or two ago I've not been able to finish a match because it freezes up during every single game. It always hangs and freezes about half way through the second half. I've also been in many games where the latency is just horrible, and I can barely pick my team due to the awful lag.

It's not my disc or anything because the rest of the modes are working perfectly fine, and my internet definitely isn't the problem. So, I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, specifically on the PS3.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DoctorWelch

Anyone?

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By darkvare

i only have a friend who bought it and in ps3 i haven't played it myself but i guess i'll ask him

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.