Will you be picking up this game?

• 54 results
#51 Edited by san_salvador (147 posts) -

I got it for the PC.

It feels very very good. There seem to be a lot of fun Multiplayer options. 4v4 matchmaking for example - not very pro, but huge fun.

I still have no idea how all that "Make your own club" stuff works, but if there was a giant bomb squad on the PC I would instantly join it. :)

Correction: Not limited to 4v4. I just had a 11vs9(!) online game. That was one of the best things ever in a football game.

#52 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (634 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

@Wong_Fei_Hung said:

Only on Wii U, I want the on-the-fly gamepad tactics, as well as the graphics.

Why on the Wii U? I'm a Nintendo guy but games like Fifa, Call of duty, and so on doesn't appeal to me on the Wii U. I rather get it on the Xbox 360.

The Wii U version has exclusive features not found on either the 360 and PS3 versions, you can do a load of cool stuff via the GamePad

PS: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 looks better on Wii U running in 1080p, the other versions run in 720p

#53 Posted by dagas (2930 posts) -

I just ordered a used copy of FIFA12. From what I can tell the difference bwteen a €5 FIFA11 and €13 FIFA12 was worth it since FIFA12 really changed a lot but FIFA13 is just a refinement of FIFA12 so not really worth €50-60 as it costs now when it is brand new. I played the demo and at first I sucked like I always do in football/soccer games but then I learned it and I had the most fun I've had with a FIFA game for a very long time. I just hope that playing the 13 demo doesn't mean that FIFA12 will seem bad when I get it. From what I can tell the changes are pretty small in gameplay. People said that FIFA11 was just like FIFA10. I guess that means they innovate every other year.

Reading the metacritic descriptions really show that.

FIFA 10: On the pitch, critical gameplay fundamentals have been enhanced to ensure that FIFA Soccer 10 mirrors real-world soccer, providing more sophisticated ball control, and physical interaction between...

FIFA 11: EA returns to the field with another installment in its long-running soccer series

FIFA 12: FIFA Soccer 12 brings a new physics engine into the soccer gameplay.

FIFA 13: FIFA 13 is the next iteration in the football franchise.

FIFA 13 is the next iteration in the franchise? you can put that on the box!

#54 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

At least they fixed the Impact engine this year....oh wait, no they didn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.