Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA Street

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

A reboot of the FIFA Street series, developed by the core FIFA team at EA Canada.

Gauging interest/General

J0PALACE0K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By J0PALACE0K

So the demo comes out on Feb 28th and I personally am pretty pumped. There are no current threads on here for the game so I felt it would be good to actually see if anyone is interested in the upcoming FIFA street, there is quite alot of information already out about the game so it would be cool to check who's up for it.

Here's a demo walkthrough if you're interested -

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Bollard

I'm actually quite looking forward to it! My LIVE runs out before it comes out though...

Isolated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Isolated

Very interested in playing it. Will almost certainly end up buying it when it has dropped to about £20.

I'm glad they seem to have stuck with the same career mode of working your way up and building the best team.

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By CptChiken

Ehhhh I've never been that into the FIFA street series. On the occasion that I do play FIFA I will stick to the standard version.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By jacdg

Depends on the demo, I hate stick control for dribbling, tricks and precision movement in general, because I suck at it, never could pull off anything in regular Fifa, and had trouble doing it in Skate. Looks really cool though.

J0PALACE0K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By J0PALACE0K

@JacDG: I agree to be honest, I would much rather Street be Street and FIFA be FIFA but this seems more in between. Not really sure what to expect from the demo, just hope it's good

mrariscottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mrariscottle

I loved the original Fifa Street, not so much 2 and 3. This one is looking very good at the moment. Interested to see how it turns out.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Deranged

I'm pumped. I love the FIFA franchise and I'll definitely be getting this.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gizmo

What is this A-deed-ass he speaks of?

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By BoFooQ

I'm interested, but want to get my hands on the demo. I like regular fifa games but get bored with quickly. I like the idea of a fast quick game of soccer and playing full 11v11 fifa game in 5mins is terrible. Probably wait till I can get this for under $40.

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By clumsyninja1

I love the free control system, as someone that has played futsal I'm looking forward to create my team. Also, don't mind playing as my dream team: rooney, kaka, messi, villa, and casillas. BTW my team will called The Nadals, look me up.

TheLastOtaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheLastOtaku

I played some of the demo with a group of friends yesterday that I usually play Fifa 12 with. I'm not great at Fifa 12, but I was kicking their asses in Street (maybe thats because I like the Street games for both football and basketball better). I will buy this game when it comes out, even though it feels weird buying a sports game on day one.

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlatantNinja23

Was excited till the demo came out.... They took almost everything out that made the street games great.

I just wanna run off walls, is that so hard?

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#14  Edited By MightyDuck

Is anyone still playing this?

I finally got around to playing the demo this week and am really enjoying it. I haven't had a "street" game since the original NBA Street back on PS2, but this seems pretty fun. Is the "career" mode so to speak, fairly lengthy or do you get burnt out on it after a while?

uberexplodey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By uberexplodey

@MightyDuck: Haven't played it in a month. The career isn't that lengthy, it just cycles through the different match types plus some tournaments. I sank about 70 hours into it, mostly playing online with friends, or just messing around when I want to zone out and listen to podcasts. Kinda shelved it after I hit #1 on the US Leaderboards other games came out that I wanted to play (ie ME3 and Witcher)

It's not without its faults (Keeper AI can get super stupid), but I had a good time with it.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#16  Edited By MightyDuck

Managed to pick this up at Best Buy for $19.99. It was their online deal of the day. Looking forward to giving it a try this week if anyone is interested in getting a game in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.