arab_prince's 2006 FIFA World Cup (Xbox 360) review

Fun at the time

Good time for the World Cup. Great buy if have Football Fever.

Graphics are solid, nothing spectacular, nothing too choppy.

Sounds is great. I loved the commentating. Good sounds overall, really brings the experience to life.

Gameplay is good. It plays like most other football games. Nothing new that you havent seen.

Can be really fun at times. You can start a world cup with any team at all. So you can spend some times starting your own, crazy, world cup with a friend or what not. This enjoyment lasts for a good while.

In the end, you'll enjoy this game. But since the World Cup ended, you probably lost your Football Fever, so there wouldnt be much of a point in buying it. Rent it at least, its great.