4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

We Got a New Contendah! 0

Knockout Kings is dead, and rightfully so.  It had many fans, but the button-mashing mayhem came to slow end last year when KK 2003 was only released on the GameCube.  EA completely scrapped KK and built a brand new boxing game from the ground up...and it's the best boxing game since...well...Super Punch Out?  Maybe that's not saying much, but Fight Night 2004 is a prime example of why Electronic Arts is the biggest and most successful third party developer in the business.  Not only are they c...

Old Review: Fight Night 2004 0

EA Sports : We never get it quite right. Lets get right to it. Game play: TPC is what I think they are calling Total Punch Control. While I am going to name it - Total Piece of Crap. For a control scheme that is supposed to be revolutionary... it is not. For something that would give you better more responsive (quicker?) control, it does not. The reason behind this is not only do you point the control stick in a direction but you also have to so a motion, a curve to bring the punch up. it real...