Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fight Night Round 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

The fourth entry in EA Sport's boxing franchise and second release for the XBox 360 and PS3.

How good should my fighter be? And other help.

Fronominal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fronominal

I am at about 30 fights and my overall is 70 i am also grossly undersized and am 23.  How high of a rank do i need to be to get a title match? Also it should be stated that i am trying to retire GOAT.

Slaneesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Slaneesh

You need to be up there. Rank 3 if im not mistaken however i dont know for sure. I took title fights at rank 1

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

I haven't even gotten that far yet.  I have too many games to play right now, and the Legacy Mode just isn't cutting it for me at the moment.  Nonetheless, I'm up to rank 30 or so after about 10 fights.  =  /  I'm also going to aim for retiring GOAT.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

After 14 fights as a welterweight, i'm rank 29. I'm 14(6)-2-0 if it matters.

gzl5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By gzl5000

I always try to progress as slowly as possible, ranking-wise, in legacy mode. It's sort of like bringing a real boxer along in that the more wins you string together, the more meteoric your ranking rise, which leads to you fighting guys way better than you. It's best, at least in the first 2-3 years, to fight as much as possible, with as little time between them as possible while still getting in a training session.  This, combined with fighting the lowest ranked fighters you can find, will ensure that by the time you're ranked around 15 or so, you're actually good enough (rated between 80-85) to take on the division's top 10.

Fronominal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Fronominal

Ya i just have been whooping on this European south paw fighter that i a can beat every time.  I am just going to grind him to try and get my win percentage up.  I also increase my p4p rating .  I also figured out that when they show you the fight stats you can back out without taking the loss so i will do that when i try to fight someone way out of my league.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.