Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fight Night Round 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

The fourth entry in EA Sport's boxing franchise and second release for the XBox 360 and PS3.

Photo Game Face Trouble

jpklis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jpklis

I dont have a camera for my playstation and I was wondering how to import photos from easportsworld.com.  I was looking around their website and Ill could do was upload, I dont know how to get them to my ps3

Nat3TheGreat13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Nat3TheGreat13

I know how to do this with easports world to tiger woods but I bet its the same way for fight night. Sync your easports world account with your playstation ID, then go to your playstation and play fight night when it asks you to use your camera for the pictures, it should also say import pics from easports world. I'm not 100% this is the same way for fight night but I bet its close.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I think it is down right now. Not sure though.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Out_On_Bail
    you have to click on My EA Sports World to upload the image.  It's at the top near your name and such.  That website is such a mess to navigate too, you'd think with all the traffic they get it might be a bit easier to understand.
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Nat3TheGreat13 said:
    " I know how to do this with easports world to tiger woods but I bet its the same way for fight night. Sync your easports world account with your playstation ID, then go to your playstation and play fight night when it asks you to use your camera for the pictures, it should also say import pics from easports world. I'm not 100% this is the same way for fight night but I bet its close. "
    This is correct. When you create a fighter in the game you have the option to pull pictures from your EA Account.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.