Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Boss

Concept »

The last boss you face in a game, usually representing the final climax of the game.

Last boss quitting

• 109 results
    Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Nux

I was never able to beat the final boss in Fire Enblem The Sacred Stones. His range for attacks is crazy far. Combined that with a crap load of health, continually respawing enemies, and the desire to not have any party member die and you'll figure out why I never beat that game.

gunninkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By gunninkr

That damn Mega Man Dragon.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MideonNViscera

@Clonedzero said:

i never beat FF12. thats the only game i can remember that i sank alot of time into and didnt beat.

its cus i lost like literally 5 hours of gameplay due to stupidly not saving. i died and went "ok fuck that im done". no clue how the game ends lol

haha That happened to me in FF3 for DS.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#104  Edited By TheMasterDS

Metroid Prime, though not really the final boss, second to final boss. Small difference.

RWBladewing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RWBladewing

I seem to have developed a habit of quitting RPGs I don't particularly like right before the final dungeon, just because that tends to be around the time my interest finally runs out and I don't even care enough to try to beat it. This has happened with Final Fantasy X-2, XII, and XIII. I've since decided to stop buying that series.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By WMWA
    @Socialone

For a guy with little experience with console FPSs, Radec in Killzone 2 was particularly hard. It took me 15+ tries but I got him.

Seriously. Those waves of guys were so obnoxious, especially the placement of them. That entire game commanded a certain amount of skill/finesse. Looking back, I really appreciate that game a lot more
    Avatar image for captaincharisma
    CaptainCharisma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By CaptainCharisma

Final Fantasy 3 and 12 are the game I actually quit on. 3's final dungeon just left you with no saves so the hours i sunk into and its final boss it were wasted. And in 12 I didn't have good enough magic spells so he wiped the floor with me, the fact that there were no save spots also left me discouraged, Final dungeons with no save points are the worst.

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By HH

i do this all the time, if I've reached the end of the game i want a reward not a punishment,

you expect me to deal with a ridiculous difficulty spike for the sake of an achievement? yeah right. i paid for this shit, how about you earn it by impressing me with a good ending instead?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#109  Edited By Hunter5024

My friend constantly gets to the last boss and then gives up on the game, he also has a habit of watching all but the last two episodes of an anime, and watching the first hour of a movie, but never finishing them. It is the most fucking annoying shit. Gragahagha!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.