Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 29, 2009

Abandoning the multiplayer co-op gameplay of previous games, The Crystal Bearers is a single-player action-adventure game telling the story of a persecuted race of "Crystal Bearers", capable of magic-like super-powers, trying to survive in a very conservative world.

Cameos Ahoy (Spoiler)

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

I would rather not have known this before playing the game but both Leo and Chime from the Wiiware Crystal Chronicle games are in The Crystal Bearers. 

Here is how they fit in the game: 

I quite like how they have put them in the game, not sure how many people actually played the games those two are in and will catch the reference. For those who want to try them out My Life as a King is a pretty fun and surprisingly long game however My life as a Darklord not so in my opinion.  I wonder if anyone else will make a cameo. One thing is for sure, I will now browse GoNintendo with my eyes half closed to filter out Crystal Bearers posts/spoilers. 

Via GoNintendo: http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=104350 

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

Don't know em, as I haven't played the game, or the demo yet having downloaded it the other day. It's not really my thing.

The games out in Europe on February 5th. It hasn't done too well in Japan, on it's first day it only managed to sell *25,000 copies. which is pretty woeful for any FF game. 

Sinobi

The only FF game I'm looking forward to is the DS game, Warriors of Light.    

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rallier
    @Linkyshinks: My Life as a Darklord is pretty basic, shame they did not put out a demo for My life as a King. I ended up spending 14 hours playing that game back when it launched.  

I'm quite looking forward to this myself, it has been a while that I've played a game in which there are large areas to explore.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

I haven't lost interest, I'm just going to wait on a few Western reviews. This game was supposedly targeted at the Western market...

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rallier
    @Linkyshinks: Any idea what it scored in Japanese reviews? I think i remember Famitsu giving it around 8/10.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Rallier said:

" @Linkyshinks: Any idea what it scored in Japanese reviews? I think i remember Famitsu giving it around 8/10. "

FFCC:CB  7/8/7/8

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.