weekly treasure hunt #2 HElp!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by INCsheep (4 posts) -

has anyone completed this? i know where the location for this treasure is but cant seem to find a way up. if anyone knows please post

#2 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

This isn't supposed to come out until after Christmas, or at least thats what I was told. 

#3 Posted by INCsheep (4 posts) -

no its out there. i got mine from here. who buys anything anymore . 
http://www.wiiso.com/showthread.php?t=75917

#4 Posted by Drebin_893 (2895 posts) -

Go away. Don't brag about being a cheap and morally bankrupt human being,

#5 Posted by INCsheep (4 posts) -

wow ur such a freakin downer. what sorta retarded prick would pay for somethin that is out there for free

#6 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@AgentJ said:
" This isn't supposed to come out until after Christmas, or at least thats what I was told.  "
Gamestop already started selling it last week.
#7 Posted by Xeiphyer (5593 posts) -
@INCsheep said:
" wow ur such a freakin downer. what sorta retarded prick would pay for somethin that is out there for free "
Are you a fucking idiot? Get off this website and never come back. If you don't buy a game, the company won't make money. So if you like it, go buy it. 

What point is there for a company to work for a year making the game, just so you can steal it?
#8 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -
@INCsheep said:
" wow ur such a freakin downer. what sorta retarded prick would pay for somethin that is out there for free "
The levels of idiocy are off the charts. This is getting locked not only for promoting illegal practices but for ruining the festive, giving Christmas mood. And that, sir, is the greatest crime of all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.