Brad Review

#1 Edited by THE_END (466 posts) -

Where is it?

I thought I read somewhere on this website awhile back that Brad was writing a review on this game.  I keep checking back but it is still not here! 

Does anyone here know if he is still working on it or not?

#2 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

He might be still working on it. He said it in one of the podcasts I think...

#3 Posted by maxx77 (247 posts) -

Yeah he mentioned that he was working on it. Give him time, it's not a short game. GiantBomb's crew isn't beholden to any artificial deadlines like they were at their previous gig. They can post the reviews whenever they want. I'd rather they spend their time instead of the typical rushed play-through most reviewers have to endure. Sucks we have to wait though. I already have it, but I'd like to see what Brad has to say about it.

#4 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

It will be out soon enough.

#5 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -

I guess I thought he would have the review up by now considering how fast they posted reviews on both GTAIV and MGS4

#6 Posted by AZ123 (158 posts) -

Yeah, Brad's review of this game is the one I've been waiting for. Not some stupid Pinata garbage.

#7 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

Brad Review

5 stars for having a sexy voice.  Definitely want to pick this one up.

#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -
AZ123 said:
"Yeah, Brad's review of this game is the one I've been waiting for. Not some stupid Pinata garbage ."
 Viva Pinata is not garbage. Take that back!!!!
#9 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"AZ123 said:
"Yeah, Brad's review of this game is the one I've been waiting for. Not some stupid Pinata garbage ."
 Viva Pinata is not garbage. Take that back!!!!"
He better take it back, viva pinata is awesome.
#10 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -

I am starting to think that Brad will never review this game.  Man, I hope I am wrong on this.

#11 Posted by Shasam (468 posts) -

It's a long game. I am pretty sure he's working on it if he says he is, but Final Fantasy games aren't always an easy ride.

#12 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -

Still wondering where the "Alone in the Dark" review went...

#13 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -

Wow still no Brad review.  I am sad to announce that I was right when said above that he is never going to review this game like they said he would.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.