This game is tough

#1 Posted by KillerRabbit (60 posts) -

Phew...

Just completed this for the first time. My thoughts? Well it's pretty good overall and i had that experience of not being able to put it down at times..

But: It's hard. I haven't playeed it before, and i had to use guides in order to get through some of the harder areas and bosses.

Well i had fun.. now i think i'll continue with FFVII for PS One..

#2 Posted by EvilPirateJohn (30 posts) -

I played it for the SNES and remember the end to be really tough.  I never had trouble figuring out what to do next, it was just that some bosses were rough.

#3 Posted by deathfury (531 posts) -

This game makes me rage when I'm just about to beat a hard boss and then he wipes my party...

#4 Posted by JJ (172 posts) -

I know things are harder this go around and enemy strategies have changed. So after I defeat any boss before I go to the next location I usually hang out and level up about 5 levels.
The only reason I'm playing this still is for the new cut scenes and dialog. Its probably been about 10 years since I last beat it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.